Head of Education
- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 6000 $5,000 - $6,000
- Posted: 27 Nov 2018
The Head of Education is primarily responsible for the delivery of sustainable student growth, quality delivery of Company qualifications and raising Company ’s brand reputation and influence among the students, institutions, national bodies and governments in the region.
This role is responsible for the delivery of Company student and learning strategy at local level, as well as establishing and maintaining high-level relationships in a B2B professional environment with each of Company 's critical stakeholders. These include (but are not limited to) learning providers, educational institutions, universities, Company students, national bodies and governments. The Head of Education – Company will also need to ensure the efficient operational functioning of the Learning and Development Unit , to include effective budgeting and quality delivery of services to different stakeholders in the region.
- A Master degree/equivalent holder or professional accountant with considerable experience of working in the educational sector and experience of managing people with minimum 12-15 years’ experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese is essential to the success of this role.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and meetings to diverse audiences of varying sizes in a clear, concise and confident manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with high level key influencers including experience working with governments and universities;
- Data analytics skills in understanding student performance and developing customer journeys
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to strive continuous improvement of the team.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively across teams and with colleagues across different job functions. He/she needs to be adaptable and be nimble at managing change, as well as have an eye for details.
- Strong sense of creativity to innovate joint partnership programs which will benefit to student recruitment, conversion and retention.
- Ability to finance management for better resources allocation among team.
- Attentive to details, able to organize and prioritize within a demanding environment and ability to work under pressure.
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service..