Digital Marketing Head
- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 6000 $4,000 - $6,000
- Posted: 27 Nov 2018
- The Digital Marketing Head is responsible for marketing initiatives for Digital Bank through digital channels including the website, paid digital, social and search engine marketing and analysis and optimization of the above. The position is also to support and develop digital distribution of marketing content, and to grow, maintain and track customer and employee engagement.
- This role will bring together the art of brand communication and customer centric experiences to consistently create and implement powerful and memorable marketing that engages the consumer and drives acquisition.
- The person will be responsible for ideating and implementing consumer insight-driven marketing program for the new digital brand across all digital and social channels in an integrated way.
- An effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment, candidate is able to effectively work with various teams, both locally and in market, and manage day to day execution to ensure creative and media is well aligned to strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 10 years’ experience and can demonstrate ability to implement and execute integrated consumer communication and direct-to-consumer marketing, with an emphasis on digital and social.
- Knowledge of established of emerging digital marketing technologies and experiences
- Candidate will also need to understand and be able to drive performance marketing online (including SEO and SEM).
- Resourceful by nature, experience in deploying marketing communications across the region with an ability to ensure consistent quality execution
- Strong knowledge in digital and social platforms and its formats, and demonstrate an ability to manage a content library and engagement protocol preferred.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment and successfully
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service..