- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3500 $2,500 - $3,500
- Posted: 27 Nov 2018
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the general strategic direction and implementation of all marketing initiatives. You will plan, direct, collaborate with others in marketing as well as cross-functionally with other departments in the company to deliver marketing programs and conduct necessary research to assist in the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy for the brand.
- Develop and implement an annual Marketing and Branding strategy/plan within annual marketing budget. • Analyze business data in order to suggest progress towards goals and in order to design most appropriate marketing tools and methods
- Manage product portfolio and grow product category in accordance to strategic direction
- Monitor market and consumer intelligence and analyze the competitive landscape
- Manage, develop & promote Corporate's brands through all marketing communications including public relations, online & offline events and other programs.
- Deliver communication, campaigns, product launches, events, promotion programs to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple channels including Media, Strategic partnerships, Corporate, and Individual customers.
- Be responsible and take high ownership of the look and feel of dealers, showrooms and other POSM, signage, advertising materials to ensure high standard of brand image
- Oversee design & production of all marketing collaterals
- Support Sale team in achieving sale target
- Background: University Degree with Marketing Background is an advantage
- At least 8 years experiences in Marketing field & 3 years' experience in Managerial level
- Extensive knowledge & experiences in comprehensive Marketing category, specially of Digital & BTL Activities
Must to have:
- Open-minded, energetic, progressive, initiative & result-oriented.
- Strong business mind-set
- Excellent leadership & team management skill
- Excellent Statistic & analysis skills
- Strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, manage workload and multiple projects.
- Good project management skill
- Proficient in English (both 4 skills)
- Professional manner.
Nice -to have:
- Flexibility & passion to growth.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a results orientated atmosphere to meet tight deadlines under constant pressure.
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service..